Experienced Bookkeeper required
- Narara, Central Coast NSW 2250
- Part time – Flexible 8 hours per week
- Previous book-keeping experience essential
About the Organisation:
The Working Journey, established in 2001, works with a broad spectrum of clients and industries, individuals, communities, local governments and enterprises, both small and multinational. Our preferred relationship is to partner with our clients to provide expertise, skills and development to meet their different needs.
We work with boards, executives and managers to help them lead and design their enterprises to see their intent and strategies come to fruition.
We have offices and associates in both New South Wales and South Australia, as well as associates in the United Kingdom.
About the Role:
- Accountable for maintaining all accounting systems and reporting
- Entering accounts data into CashFlow program
- Monthly control of bank reconciliation, BAS and other financial statements
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement recommended changes
- Utilises shared filing system for financial documents
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Confident communicator with an ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- A background in financial accounting/book keeping with a hands-on approach
- The ability to work flexibly with a team
To learn more, contact or send your resume to Samantha Macdonald