We are looking for two new Associates
Are you looking to work as a business / organisational transformation consultant with a bit of a difference?
The Working Journey, (est. 2001) works internationally with a range of industries and clients in organisational transformation, with a focus on structure, leadership, and capability. Whilst our origins are in complexity models and understanding capability, we work with a living systems leadership approach, use the integral approach, have links to Agile and are strongly focused around using the UNSDGs to influence and create strategy.
Here is how it works;
We will train and develop you in our models and practices. While you are being trained, you earn and pay back a portion of the cost for your training. On satisfactory completion of your training, you may be considered to operate independently within our guidelines and/or work with us on projects. We have over the decades trained several consultants who operate independent and successful business.
You will need to meet our requirements for development but in general, we are looking for people with experience in at least seven of the following areas:
- A graduate with a business, . OD, HR background
- > 5 years work experience in a corporate or large not for profit.
- Ability to work constructively with a range of leaders, from front line to senior executives
- Experience in instructional design (designing for maximizing learning – especially given our online world).
- Exposure, experience with organisational design models (networks, hierarchy, sociocracy, matrix, agile) would be valuable.
- Experience in social marketing, digital presence and online workshop design
- Experience in program / workshop design.
- Experience in workshop delivery.
- Experience in Asian organisations and working cross culturally.
- Lead a team at a senior level.
- Presentable, mature, willing to learn and engage.
- Entrepreneurial experience would be a recommendation.
- Experience in the work of Elliott Jaques, Gillian Stamp, Socio-Technical Systems, Ken Wibur’s Integral model, Spiral Dynamics, Leadership maturity framework, Cook-Grueter and associates would be a recommendation.
Please send us a short CV, indicating and answering which of the above criteria you feel fit. Please be clear which specific experience requirement you are addressing. Also please provide a written description of the most interesting work project you have done recently and why you enjoyed it. Finally, what two business books / development books have influenced you the most.
Send your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org – marked Associate by 15 September.