Organisational Design- What the University Forgot to Teach You
$35.00 – $52.00 inc GST
The Seven Key Principles are:
1. Business Intent must have the Required Organisational Complexity (heirarchy is part of ecosystem design, based on function and unique value add)
2. There is an Optimal Size (and its not random)
3. Making Decisions equals Work (linked to unique value adding)
4. Get the right Reporting Distance (is more important then you think)
5. Role Relationships must be Empowered (with clarity and communicated)
6. Match Individual Capability to Role Complexity (this is vitally important)
7. Ensure Leadership Coherence (rules of the road build trust and fairness)
Order your copy!
Paperback A$35 including GST and postage within Australia.
Hardcover A$52 including GST and postage within Australia.
please refer to online bookshops or local bookshops who can order copies or ask us for a qoute.
Paperback: 256 pages; Language: English; ISBN – 10: 1477148884; ISBN -13: 1477148884